Sr. Manager, Insights and Analytics - NA
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Downers Grove, IL 60137
Sr. Manager, Insights and Analytics – NA (18015910)
What YouWill Do as the Senior Manager, Insights and Analytics – NA:
As the Senior Manager of Insights and Analytics for NorthAmerica, you will lead a team of data analysts and datascientists. The team responsibility isto provide a historical view of business performance. You will guide the team to approaches thatwill create transparent views into the past, thereby driving futureperformance. As the Senior Manager, you will lead Syngenta’s strategy to offerforward looking insights, utilize optimization, simulation and predictiveanalytics techniques. As the team leader, you will act as a liaison betweenbusiness teams and the Global Data teams responsible for supporting Syngenta’sdata acquisition needs. These insights and areas of analysis cross Marketing,Sales, Supply Chain, Finance & Agronomy. The Insights and Analytics team visionis to: Put the grower and their farm at thecenter, Utilize data to enhance the decision making of the organization, and Drivedata maturity through analysis, insights, visualization and predictiveintelligence. As the Senior Manager, you will guide the team to partner andlead the organization in understanding where data is currently, where it isneeded in the future, and how it can be used to drive our commercial strategythrough determined execution.
- Lead a team of analysts and data scientists
- Partner with the Head of Insights and Analytics in creating the capabilitiesroad map and proactively execute
- Create a culture of data story tellers
- Lead the journey of analytic maturity for the commercial organization
- Drive the use of visualization tools to support consumption of insights andanalytics
- Partner with the Application Delivery Lead in standing up foundation to supportanalytics, data science and reporting
- Be the innovator in how we can use data and information as a strategic asset
What You Have:
- Demonstrated businessanalytical skills, evidenced by demonstrated impact on revenue generation,profitability enhancement, operational efficiency enhancement in previous roles
- BS/BA Degree (MS preferred) preferably inComputer Science, Statistics, Math or equivalent combination of education andexperience
- 7 years of experienceleading analytic projects
- Proficiency working withbusiness analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlik, R, SAS, PowerBI & Neo4J
- Established technicalacumen in leveraging advanced analytic platforms inclusive of graph databasesand AWS Redshift
- Data architecture ordata modeling expertise
- Experience leading ateam of analysts supporting a sales or marketing organization
What We Offer:
- Full Benefit Package(Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with companymatch, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, 12 PaidHolidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, WellnessPrograms, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promoteswork/life balance, celebrates diversity and offers numerous family-orientedevents throughout the year
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company dedicated tofeeding the world and improving global food security by enabling millions offarmers to make better use of available resources. We are committed to rescuingland from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing ruralcommunities. We have 28,000 people in over 90 countries working to transformhow crops are grown.
Syngenta Contact Information:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster – Link (http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) poster – Link (http://webapps.dol.gov/elaws/firststep/poster_direct.htm)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster – Link (http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm)
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate inrecruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices forreasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexualorientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or anyother legally protected status.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.