HOUSEKEEPER - CHICAGO INDEPENDENCE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60604
HOUSEKEEPER – CHICAGO INDEPENDENCE
Code and Title
3043 – ENVIRON SVC TECH – COMM
Chicago Independence – Dual Diagnosis Residential and Day Treatment
As Illinois’ largest provider of substance abuse treatment, joining the team at Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts about a diverse clientele. Gateway welcomes the challenge of constant improvement and is proud to uphold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, and training and development.
Housekeepers are responsible for:
- Performing a variety of housekeeping duties including, but not limited to, cleaning offices, vacuuming, sweeping, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms
- Maintaining cleaning equipment and performing routine maintenance to ensure proper use
- Using materials and supplies in accordance with manufacturer’s directions and following Infection Control policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 6 months related work experience
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 40 pounds on an hourly basis.
- Ability to stoop, bend, kneel and crouch.
- Ability to reach and grasp objects.
- Ability to stand for at least thirty minutes at a time.
- Work requires pushing or pulling supply cart(s) on a daily basis.
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females and individuals with a disability and protected veterans.
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets