Digital Training Partner Sr Program Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60607
This position can be remote, but candidates must be based near an AWS office location (Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Ballston, Boston, Chicago, Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, East Palo Alto, Herndon, Houston, Irvine, Minneapolis, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Tempe, Sunnyvale, Santa Monica)
AWS Digital Training Partner Program Manager
To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training & Certification Team as a Program Manager focused on online training partners. You will be responsible for developing and supporting our Digital Training Partner Program focused on expanding the reach of AWS services by on AWS adoption, business development and supporting go-to-market activities. You will have excellent communication skills and proven program management experience, as well as familiarity with education and education content providers. To be successful in this position, you must be highly motivated, creative, and a self-starter who is able to think big, execute, yet stay focused on the details.
- Establish, build, and monitor relationships with digital training partners (DTP)
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Responsible for contracts and agreements, strategic communications, and maintaining key contact points
- Review and develop DTP partner business plans and create and manage partner scorecards and KPIs
- Logically plan and set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Develop/maintain understanding of key roles we serve based on AWS business direction and T&C education strategies for growth
- Define, influence, refine, and implement processes, procedures and policies
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Support product strategy for our online learning channel, including research
- Support forecasting, budgeting and marketing activities for our online learning channel
- Keep current on digital learning trends related to both academic and professional channels, and geographic considerations*Basic Qualifications*
- 7+ years relevant work experience managing programs preferably focused in the training domain and/or Information Technology (but preferably both)
- 7+ years demonstrated experience working with a variety of partners, suppliers, vendors, management levels in the delivery of training or technical services
- International experience and experience working on cross-functional teams
- 5+ years with high-level technical background and familiar with cloud computing concepts
- Ability to travel up to 20% of your time (monthly)Advertisement
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age