Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
POSITION GOAL: Perform all clerical duties related to the school as assigned by the Principal.
1. Handle and relay messages for the Principal.
2. Perform all clerical duties including processing payroll reports, memos, letters, and purchase orders.
3. Perform all duplicating and distribution of materials including curriculum manuals, booklets, etc.
4. Maintain and keep up-to-date files and correspondence.
5. Process incoming and outgoing mail and distribute accordingly.
6. Coordinate meetings for the principal: reserving space, sending out notices, contacting speakers, ordering audio-visual equipment, etc.
7. Coordinate Book Adoptions: preparing list and sorting as needed.
8. Support the Principal as needed as it relates to Young Authors, send Book It!, and any other projects/areas relating to curriculum.
9. Perform such other duties and assume such other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Principal.
10. Perform duties such as data entry for students, scheduling, attendance, registration, book fees, and reports.
KNOWLEDGE AND CRITICAL SKILLS:
1. Demonstrated proficiencies with Microsoft Office Tools and office equipment
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills
3. Budget management/expenditure monitoring
4. Organizational skills
5. Must pass 45 wpm typing test
6. Spanish speaking/reading and writing skills highly desired.