Senior Product Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60612
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will manage the development and enhancement of complex product suites. You will participate in Agile ceremonies for a multi-disciplinary development team, driving the discussion for sprint planning and user story refinement and create product value propositions.
- Manage priorities of product business planning and life cycle across multiple sprints; ensures pervasive markets needs are met, differentiated value is created, and roadmaps align to overall product strategy.
- Prioritize and coordinate product backlogs for assigned products.
- Create product and enhancement release plans and provide final sign off on complex product releases.
- Plan and conduct stakeholder interviews to gather requirements and understand end user needs.
- Collaborate with application development and project management teams to translate business requirements into technical language for development.
- Ensure product functionality and features meet business needs in a cost effective manner.
- Consistently engage with users, delivery, and sales channels in order to maintain a thoughtful backlog prioritization that provides maximum value to product viability.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience required.
- Familiarity with Vizient clinical products such as Clinical Data Base and/or Service Line Analytics preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel desired.
- Willingness to travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.