Distribution Center Worker
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60505
Under direct supervision, receives, stocks, picks, packs, and ships customer orders. Assembles mail back and other product kits.
Key Job Activities:
1) Assembles mail back and other product kits according to established procedures. Picks kits and stock items from printed pick list to fulfill customer orders.
2) Packs orders for shipment to insure efficient use of materials and safety of items in transit.
3) Unloads, inspects, and reports status of inbound inventory receipts.
4) Uses computer systems to execute outbound order shipments.
5) Stocks pick and rack locations to meet projected demand requirements.
6) Works toward achieving maximum efficiencies in an established work environment while maintaining safety & compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
7) Performs physical inventory counts.
8) Provides feedback to management on ways to increase efficiencies and the effectiveness of servicing customer needs. Participates in process improvement activities (LEAN).
9) Performs necessary record keeping activities.
10) Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Required Education: in Bachelors or Equivalent
Required Years of Experience: 10+
Certifications and/or Licenses:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
It is the policy of Stericycle, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, to hire the best qualified people available without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, religion, status with regard to public assistance, order of protection status, disability, or veteran status.