Clinical Applications Specialist- X-Ray/VL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60629
Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You.
At Canon Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible.
This position is the project manager for the final implementation of a CMSU modality with the customers at each location. After the sales and installation process is complete, the Clinical Applications Specialist takes charge of the process, and works with the doctors, nurses, and technologists at each location to maximize their proficiency and satisfaction with the CMSU products they have purchased. This position is the critical person in our gaining, maintaining, and increasing customer satisfaction with our products and services.
- Be the project manager for the final step in the implementation of a specific CMSU diagnostic imaging modality at each location.
- Develop the training plan and manage the training process and presentation for the doctors, nurses, and technologists at each location to assure their best utilization of CMSU products and services.
- Consult with physicians and clinicians regarding best clinical practices (e.g., work flow, image acquisition, protocols, image quality, etc) to maximize each customer’s satisfaction with CMSU products and services.
- Determining whether client needs additional training or development and preparing additional training as determined by need.
- Maintain contact as the key clinical contact person for CMSU at each location for follow-up concerns, problems, system upgrades, and additional training needed.
- Complete reports confirming the performance of the foregoing duties.=
- Maintain technical and clinical proficiency.
- Diagnose and resolve problems affecting system performance and image quality.
- Assist sales personnel as requested with sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Work with sales and service managers and service engineers as needed.
- Provide information to the Business Units regarding recommended product enhancements, product improvements and general customer feedback.
- Ensure regulatory processes are followed and completed in a timely fashion.
- Registered or certified medical technologists who have successfully completed three academic years of pre-professional study in an accredited college or university plus a fourth year of professional course work in a school of medical technology approved by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association generally meet the duties requirements for the learned professional exemption.
- Certification as A.R.R.T. and as a radiologic technologist in one or more modalities.
- Five years clinical experience at a hospital or imaging center.
- Field applications experience with diagnostic imaging company preferred, but not required.
- Excellent project management skill.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation/platform skills.
- Previous teaching experience a plus.
- Due to extensive travel, must be able to incur substantial credit charges, which will be reimbursed in accordance with Company policy.
Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc., a world leader in diagnostic imaging, is in search of qualified candidates to fill our open positions. Canon Medical Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, we support a diverse workplace and are an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to join and become part of our Canon family.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.