Patient Service Rep IHR, ICC Bloomingdale, Casual, Days
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
This position will have comprehensive knowledge of CPG patients’ needs and will work in partnership with the physicians and clinical staff to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of care. Will field patient phone calls, work toward resolving problems and update all demographic and insurance information. This position performs scheduling, medical record documentation and clerical functions in an accurate and timely manner, delivering the highest level of customer service over the phone and in person.
- Minimum one year of medical office experience preferred
- Previous experience with health insurance paid billing preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Ability to type 35-40 wpm
- Second language proficiency a plus
- ICD9 and CPT knowledge preferred
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.
Employer’s Job# 0063570
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.