Neurologist - Multiple Sclerosis
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Evanston, IL 60201
Neurologist – Multiple Sclerosis (66226)
NorthShore University HealthSystem, the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an outstanding Neurologist specializing in Multiple Sclerosis and/or Neuro-immunology to join the Department of Neurology. The successful candidate will have completed a residency in Neurology and be certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. A fellowship in Multiple Sclerosis and/or Neuro-immunology is preferred. The candidate will have a strong interest in Multiple Sclerosis as well as General Neurology. The position will include clinical, research, and teaching responsibilities. Experience in clinical trials is preferred.
Join one of the MS Society’s Centers of Excellence as a member of this comprehensive care programs. Our NorthShore Neurologic Institute supports a strong collaborative relationship with Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation services, Neuropsychology, Neuro-ophthalmology and Neuro-radiology enhancing our comprehensive care model. Involvement in multiple clinical trials and access to state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services allows NorthShore to offer leading edge care for patients.
NorthShore’s Neurological Institute is the preeminent provider of advanced care for brain and spine conditions. It is our mission to provide an extraordinary neurological healthcare experience to every patient-delivered by one of the highest ranked physician teams in the nation. We are internationally recognized for our innovative use of technology and for our leadership in quality improvement and practice-based research. We are the primary teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and are consistently rated by the medical students and residents as one of their best learning experiences.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Join an outstanding multidisciplinary team that includes excellent Neurologists, Neuro-ophthalmologists, Neuro-psychologists and Neuro-Radiologists.
- Join one of the largest academic Neurology groups in the Chicago region, with more than 35 Neurologists in four Divisions and 11 subspecialty sections (including Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro-immunology)
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care at NorthShore’s Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie Hospitals – all award winning and nationally recognized for quality and safety.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute.
- Train the neurologists of tomorrow with an academic appointment from the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
- Become a member of a 950 physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 130 office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Network; Mayo’s only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago Region.
This is an excellent opportunity to provide innovative patient care within a highly successful expanding organization. We offer a competitive compensation package, and an opportunity to perform clinical trials using the most advanced EMR in the nation.
Qualified candidates may submit a CV by contacting:
Michelle Forray, Physician Recruiter
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.