Concierge, Concierge Services, 40hrs, Day, Highland Park Hos
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Highland Park, IL 60035
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore was the first health system in Illinois to achieve Magnet® recognition-the highest, most prestigious honor that demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient care-something only achieved by 6% of hospitals nationwide. The system earned Magnet redesignation in 2015. NorthShore is comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currently seeking a Concierge for our Concierge Services department located at Highland Park Hospital in Highland Park, IL. This is a full-time position and is benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled on the Day shift (5:30a-2p) Monday through Friday.
In this role, you will:
- Provide accurate directions to various hospital departments
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the flow of patient services by connecting the customer with staff person(s) or external resource responsible for meeting their needs
- Handle confidential patient information via telephone or computer in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Previous experience as concierge or similar preferred
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum two years of work experience required or one year of college and one year of work experience required
- Proficiency with word processing and computer skills required
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Job: Administrative/Customer Svc
Organization: Highland Park Hospital
Title: Concierge, Concierge Services, 40hrs, Day, Highland Park Hospital
Location: IL-Highland Park
Requisition ID: 71268