Clinical Nurse Manager, 4 N: Medical Telemetry Stroke Unit,
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Highland Park, IL 60035
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore was the first health system in Illinois to achieve Magnet® recognition-the highest, most prestigious honor that demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient care-something only achieved by 6% of hospitals nationwide. The system earned Magnet redesignation in 2015. NorthShore is comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager for our 4 North: Medical Telemetry Stroke unit located at Highland Park Hospital in Highland Park, IL. This is a full-time position and is benefits eligible. The Clinical Nurse Manager has 24-hour accountability and responsibility on 4 North for the professional nursing practice, professional development and education of staff.
In this role, you will:
- Hold 24/7 accountability and responsibility for the professional nursing practice, professional development, performance improvement initiatives, and fiscal management for an assigned clinical unit
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance bodies
- Create a departmental environment that promotes customer loyalty for patients, families, physicians, and employees
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current professional nursing licensure in the state of IL required
- Bachelors degree in nursing required
- Masters degree in nursing, business, or a healthcare related discipline preferred
- BLS/CPR certification required
- Minimum of three years experience in relevant clinical setting required
- Previous management experience preferred
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Job: Nursing-Education & Leadership
Organization: Highland Park Hospital
Title: Clinical Nurse Manager, 4 N: Medical Telemetry Stroke Unit, 40hr Days, Highland Park Hospital
Location: IL-Highland Park
Requisition ID: 71327