Polysomnography Tech - Sleep Center, Nights, Skokie/Bannockb
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Skokie, IL 60077
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore is a non-for-profit organization comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs more than 10,500 people. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currently seeking a Polysomnography Tech I (Sleep Tech) for our Sleep Center located in Skokie, IL. This is a full-time position and is benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled Monday-Friday on the night shift between 8:00PM – 8:30AM, in addition to rotating weekends (Saturday or Sunday) from 8:00PM – 8:30AM. Travel to the Bannockburn location will be required.
In this role, you will:
- Perform various sleep related Neurophysiological testing under direct supervision
- Annotate recordings thoroughly, marking all movements, changes in controls, activation, any unusual events and changes
- Allocate file number to recording, records patient name in log book and transfers data to network
- Attend record review sessions with polysomnographers and other technologists
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduation from an Accredited Neurophysiology Program is desirable
- Zero to one (0-1) year of experience as a polysomnography technologist in a teaching hospital
- CPR Card through the American Heart Association
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Job: Clinical Techs
Organization: Offsite Services
Title: Polysomnography Tech – Sleep Center, Nights, Skokie/Bannockburn
Requisition ID: 71112