Sr. Financial Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is handling the recruitment for a new Senior Financial Analyst for one of their clients. Direct the development of forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, build long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, and drive world class strategic and financial planning methods in this Senior Financial Analyst position. Perform routine data-driven planning processes and improve upon monthly and quarterly reporting. Make an impact in this pivotal Senior Financial Analyst position with a company that allows you access to senior leadership with strategic input. This role will comprise of coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will ensure variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Arlington Heights, Illinois area.
To apply to this Senior Financial Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky “AT” roberthalf.com)
What you get to do every single day
- Review performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- In this role, you will be in close partnership with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Master and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Combine efforts with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Amass and examine forecasting reports
- Assist Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Explain monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Monitor weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Provide effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Keep an eye on monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Exceedingly skilled with financial reporting tools
- Strong presentation skills
- 3+ years’ experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Capacity to simplify complex problems and build solutions
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Date Posted: June 30, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011427294
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance