Human Resources Generalist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60612
Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the HR Generalist will assist with the day-to-day operations of Human Resources.
Some tasks will include the following, but are not limited to:
- Manage new hire onboarding process and conduct new hire orientation in rotation with HR team members
- Efficiently maintain all employee benefit data for medical, dental, vision, and other elections from the HRIS into the provider websites and internal tracking system on a daily and consistent basis. Reconcile monthly benefit invoices bills on a monthly basis.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations
- Maintains exit interview reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Conduct necessary HR reporting within the HRIS
- Assist and support all HR activities/duties as needed.