Order Picker/Material Handler
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Kenosha, WI 53140
Hours: 10:00pm – 6:00am
Feeling underpaid or undervalued? This could be the position that you deserve!
QPS Employment Group has a great opportunity available for an Order Picker/Material Handler at a company in Kenosha, WI. This is a temp to hire position for 3rd shift. The main responsibility of the Order Picker/Material Handler is to move materials throughout the facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Move freight, stock and other materials to and from storage, production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, etc.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading
- Attach identifying tags to containers
- Read work orders to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs
- Record numbers of units handled and moved
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported
- Direct spouts and position receptacles