Personal Care Aid
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rockford, IL 61108
Visiting Angels of Rockford is looking for 40 hour a week and part time Caregivers to serve the Belvidere / Rockford area. Our employees provide one on one care in the homes of local seniors. Shifts consist of a variety of tasks such as: light housekeeping, running errands, bathing assistance, meal preparation and medication reminders.
What do you love about your work as a caregiver?
- Is it where you work, your schedule, or how many clients you have?
- Or is it the reward of knowing that you positively impact the lives of your clients – the special connection with those you care for?
- If it’s the latter, we want to talk to you today!
As a caregiver with Visiting Angels of Rockford, you will focus more on what you love about you work.
You’ll work a schedule that fits your life, have closer relationships with clients, and count on our team to help you focus on what you love.
Here’s why caregivers and CNAs want to work for Visiting Angels:
- Scheduling that works with your life and placement close to home
- “Matching” with compatible clients based on their needs and your strengths
- Paid training and continuing education
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunities
- Supportive staff to help you achieve your career goals
Even more perks! Just ask us!
Caring for our caregivers, as well as our clients, is a model that works for us.
In fact, 96% of our caregivers would recommend working with us to their friends! Our commitment to treating our caregivers with courtesy, dignity, and respect sets us apart and informs everything that we do.
What does Visiting Angels expect from you?:*
Positive attitude, great communication skills, and able to work independently
Solid personal character with empathic personality
Able to read, write and converse in English
A high school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
1+ year caregiving experience (preferred)
Valid Driver’s license and insured automobile
We have immediate openings for all shifts near your home in Winnebago and Boone Counties***
Apply Now to Become a Part of our Consistently Growing Team!