Senior Financial Analyst, Commercial Finance
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rosemont, IL 60018
KIK Custom Products
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Job ID 2020-7005
- of Openings 1
Job Location US-IL-Rosemont
Posted Date 2020-05-08
Division KIK Automotive
As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion-dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over the counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Automotive – The Prestone Group
Our Automotive business is comprised of the Prestone® and Holts® businesses. We develop, manufacture and market antifreeze/coolant and other automotive functional fluids and car appearance products in North America and key international markets. Prestone® is the number one branded consumer choice for antifreeze/coolant in North America. Other brands in our Automotive Care business include Holts®, Redex® and Simoniz® (outside North America).
The Prestone Automotive Sr Financial Analyst, Commercial Finance contributes to KIK Custom Products’ success by providing strategic support and financial analysis on sales opportunities. This includes primary ownership for P&L modeling with an emphasis on incremental volume expectations, variable profit margin, cross channel pricing implications and sensitivity analysis. This role will interact with Sales & Marketing Leadership as well as field-based Sales teams on a consistent basis. This role is critical in making lucrative commercial business decisions and providing intel during customer negotiations. It is important that the candidate maintains data integrity, enforces controls and ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct customer profit and loss (P&L) profitability statements in order to provide financial insights for Senior Management to make informed strategic decisions
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to critically evaluate customer historical performance, new business proposals, and promotional investments
- Liaise with other cross functional departments to ensure the proper capture of costs to provide accurate and up-to-date profitability
- Develop tools and processes for automating and enhance profitability analysis
- Create standard and ad hoc reports for pricing analysis
- Be able to analyze and make recommendations based on the scenario results
- Track the results of initiatives to determine their effectiveness
- 5-8+ years’ Finance experience
- University degree in Finance, Economics, or Business required
- Experience with financial modeling
- Demonstrated analytical and statistical problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheet analysis
- Experience working with any ERP system (JDE & SAP knowledge an asset)
- Working well under pressure and with tight deadlines while maintaining strong accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; with demonstrated ability to make recommendations and implement changes
- Experience manipulating data within large database systems
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or in a previous Pricing role are assets
- Strong multitasking, planning, prioritizing, and executing skills
- Candidate should be a self-starter
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK’s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/6pw3c88h8pyszhht