Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gurnee, IL 60031
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Service Area: Lake County, IL
BrightStar offers competitive hourly rates and the following benefits:
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Insurance:* Medical
- Life Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free Training
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Travel time reimbursement
- Mobile shift access
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in the process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility-based
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in the US
BrightStar’s teams follow a plan of care that meets the patient’s needs:
- Care for the patient based on the doctor’s orders and plan of care
- Using our electronic mobile shift software from your cell phone it’s easy to record your time and track care notes
- Minimum of one year of experience in home health, hospital, primary care or health facility
- Current license required (without restrictions) for CNAs, LPNs, and RNs
- We also offer a mentoring program to those without experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or based on disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.