Enterprise SATCOM / Network Administrator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Scott AFB, IL 62225
Mission Essential position, Trace is hiring immediately!
Job Title: Enterprise SATCOM / Network Administrator
Job Location: Scott AFB, IL
Security Clearance: An active, in-scope US Government issued: Secret clearance
Due to the nature of the work and US Government required, US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for an experienced and cleared Enterprise SATCOM / Network Administrator to join our team on-site in Scott AFB, IL. This position supports a cleared US Government Agency, providing worldwide 24/7/365 technical and operational support to tactical customers accessing DoD Gateway facilities. This role is considered “mission essential” and able to support rotating 12, 10, or 8hr shifts based upon the requirements and resources available.
- Responsible for implementing services in accordance with provided government approval documentation, which comes in the form of the Gateway Access Authorization (GAA) and Satellite Access Authorization (SAA).
- Responsible for remotely accessing and de-accessing users into the IP/SATCOM networks and providing assistance with troubleshooting SATCOM and IP network problems to a wide group of customers.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
- IP/Networking experience including routers, switches, firewalls, routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP, RIP), VLANs, ACLs, and multicasting.
- Knowledge of voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) gateways, call managers, and telephony systems.
- Knowledge and experience with satellite communications technology architectures.
- Active, in-scope US Government issued Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II (Security+ce or equivalent) – MANDATORY to start or obtain within 90 days of hire date
- Due to contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/k2yhz47pdzrs55x3