Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS – Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN – Elmwood Park__
Generations at Elmwood Park has immediate openings for Respiratory Therapists to join our clinical team at our facility in Elmwood Park, Illinois. The positions available are Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN with flexible schedules.
- Now Offering Virtual/Remote Interviews **
- Facility will be providing Full Face Shields, N95 Masks, Gowns and Gloves _
Generations at Elmwood Park is a 24-hour rehabilitation and skilled nursing community offering quality senior healthcare services to residents throughout Northern and Central Illinois. To learn more about our facility, go to our website at www.generationselmwoodpark.com.
If you take pride in providing uncompromised excellence in patient care, you seek to expand your professional skills and knowledge in a skilled care environment and strive to position yourself for growth and advancement, we want to talk to you. Submit your resume today.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist:
• Developing and implementing a respiratory plan of care based on assessment and standards of care
• The facility’s goal is to provide the best respiratory services and to implement a successful ventilator weaning program
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapist:
• Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program
• Respiratory Care Practitioner license from the State of Illinois
• One (1) year of experience preferred
Generations at Elmwood Park is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.