Order Operations Support
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northbrook, IL 60062
Operations Support – Process Improvement & Development Analyst
Our Customer Care Operations Support Team is known to be the liaison between our customers and processes here at OpticsPlanet. Our team member’s primary responsibility is to support our internal Operations within our Customer Care and Operational teams by identifying order discrepancies and following up in a timely matter. We use our interpersonal and communication skills to retain our customers while assuring that we stay compliant with our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) used by our Operational team members. The Operations Support Team monitors our current operations, identifies issues, and encourages optimization while working with our senior management and external vendors.
As an Operations Support Analyst, your job is to monitor the operational performance of our Customer Facing teams by monitoring reports and driving process improvement within the functional departments. This role is responsible for identifying shortcomings in our operational processes and executing on opportunities to improve the service for our customers.
Our analysts pay close attention to detail when reviewing our internal processes, and customer interactions. On the flip side, we love to reward agents for a job well done and providing positive feedback where deserved. We are looking for an individual who thrives for customer satisfaction and follow-up while keeping a keen eye for the companies SOPs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Customer Order Audit: Review customer orders through a series of reports for inaccuracies and inefficiencies within Ecentria’s standard operating procedures
• Operational Process Improvement: Propose enhancements to existing tools and processes, using a workflow, after identifying shortcomings with orders and agent errors
• Customer Feedback: Works with customer-facing departments to distribute positive feedback and improve processes surrounding negative experiences
• Quality Assurance: Operate an existing database to record identified shortcomings of front line agents to provide appropriate feedback to respective managers.
• Contact Monitoring Onboarding: Assist with onboarding a program to re-initiate contact monitoring within the customer-facing teams; then acting as the subject matter expert
• Customer Contact: Possible customer contact by phone as well as working with a variety of internal teams to ensure timely resolution to customer inquiries.
• Customer Care Overflow Assistance: Assist front line customer service teams with overflow of inbound customer contacts (emails and calls).
• Ad Hoc Projects: participate in ad-hoc projects requested by direct or indirect management.
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
• Experience in Customer Service or a Call Center environment is preferred
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent minimum education
• Experience with MS Office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel), email programs, and internet browsers
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Willingness to learn
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well in a group setting
• Self-starter who can adapt to a changing environment
• Exemplary punctuality and attendance are required. Due to the seasonal nature of our business, all employees may be expected to work additional hours during peak seasons.
• Must have the willingness to see customer issues through to resolution.
• Required to provide answers, return calls, and answer e-mails within current company communication standard.
Company Benefits & Perks:
• Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance
• Employer paid life, AD&D and disability insurance
• Employer paid employee assistance program
• Generous FTO (flexible time off)
• 401k retirement benefits plan with a company match
• Voluntary legal support services & pet insurance
• Onsite exercise facility and yoga class
• Free gourmet coffee
• Awesome lounge with massage chairs, gaming systems, pool table and more!
• Rich corporate culture including charitable efforts, social events and career development opportunities
Ecentria Group, LLC and its subsidiaries (“The Company) are Equal Opportunity Employers. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.