Vendor Services Account Coordinator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northbrook, IL 60062
This position in the Vendor Services department will allow bright and energetic individuals to learn about online marketing and retail by participating in a variety of brand management and merchandising projects. The Vendor Services department not only compiles and manages the implementation of co-branded marketing campaigns with our suppliers, but also represents OpticsPlanet’s marketing and technological capabilities to our vendors and the industry overall. The Vendor Services Account Coordinator will work closely with Account Managers in assisting in projects which are crucial to the implementation of marketing campaigns.
By working with multiple merchandising tools the Vendor Services Account Coordinator will learn about content and product management as well as marketing and merchandising as it pertains to e-commerce. Tracking, analyzing, reporting and reacting to brand and product performance on websites and social media through a sophisticated arsenal of marketing tools is an essential part of the job. This position stresses a statistical approach to online marketing aided by our world-class data processing resources.
• Assist Account Managers in daily tasks related to the implementation of marketing initiatives and reporting.
• Learn the ins and outs and take on the responsibility for managing specific merchandising tools which drive product visibility and sales.
• Analyze brand and individual product performance using analytical tools and sales reports.
• Coordinate with multiple departments on Marketing and Merchandising campaigns.
• Become familiar with the basics of the product categories OpticsPlanet carries through a series of training seminars.
• Review product listings for comprehensive information and specifications to ensure optimal placement on OpticsPlanet web properties.
• Bachelor’s Degree completed or in progress (concentration in Business, Marketing or Economics is preferred)
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to multi task is a must
• Willingness to learn
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A sharp mind with an ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out solutions to complex logic problems
• A demonstrated ability to learn by doing and taking initiative to “figure things out”
• A keen interest in Online Marketing
• Ability to understand and analyze complex data in order to make informed decisions
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel
• High comfort level with software and technology in general
Ecentria Group, LLC and its subsidiaries (“The Company) are Equal Opportunity Employers. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.