On Demand Territory Account Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
NorthbrookChicago, IL 60601
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
Theres one thing you do thats exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, drive sales and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a TerritoryAccount Manager role with SYNEOS HEALTH.
This opportunity is with ourDeployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. We at ViiV go beyond developing new medicines. We take a holistic approach to HIV by developing and supporting sustainable community programs with and for the HIV community. YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Establish internal and external relationships with the goal of developing opportunities
- Interact with Key Decision Makers to understand the total account, such as clinical, organizational, and financial issues, challenges and opportunities
- Develop tactics that are aligned to the short, medium, and long term strategic goals and values through deployment of organizational resources to provide appropriate product and services solutions
- Ensure maximization of opportunities in accounts that will deliver customer value and growth in sales of products
- Understand key compliance and regulatory guidelines and boundaries for promoting within labeling (FDA guidelines and indications)
- Deliver approved brand messaging to identified customers and support established sales goals
ALONG WITH A RESULTS-ORIENTED MINDSET, SELF-ASSURANCE AND AN ENCOURAGING MANNER, THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in business or life sciences preferred
- 2-3+ years demonstrated sales experience in specialty with successful track record of exceeding expectations
- HIV Experience Preferred, not required
- Driven/Motivated for growth in role/position
- Valid drivers license and the ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel up to 60%
- Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle driving is an essential function of this role
- Mobility – Agreed upon flexibility to deploy, within 2 weeks, to a newly assigned territory for extended period of time.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
WHY SYNEOS HEALTH* Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards.Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, youre empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. Were dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, youll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmacuetical sales*
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)