ISV Cloud Solution Architect
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westchester, IL 60154
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ISV Cloud Solution Architect
Must have a strong cloud background*
*Locat**ion*: Open to any US location
Your mission as a solution architect is to work with Oracle s largest ISV partners to shape the vision and future state for next generation SaaS offerings on Oracle Cloud, and develop migration strategies to move existing IP to Oracle Cloud. You will craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures aligned with customer business objectives, and accelerate the adoption of Oracle Cloud services. In collaboration with ISV sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers and accelerate realization of Oracle Cloud value. You will bridge the gap between business and technology speaking the value language of business and technology at the C-level, while also maintaining deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes, and architectural patterns to drive IT transformation initiatives.
Oracle ISV Ecosystem Sales Engineering supports ISV & OEM partner business within Oracle. This organization is specifically focused on ISV & OEM partners that integrate/embed/deploy their products, applications, and solutions in Oracle Cloud.
- Technical seller – Drive sales pipeline, progression, and OCI platform consumption
- Business & technology fluency Maintain mastery of the Oracle portfolio and intimate knowledge of industry trends, multidiscipline design patterns, development/deployment methodologies, and competitive cloud offerings
- Management consultant Develop and present business cases, revenue models, industry trends, competitive differentiators, and go-to-market strategy
- Program manager Achieve desired results through planning, risk management, stakeholder management, conflict resolution, governance, team management, and ownership of the cloud adoption lifecycle
- Agile Thrive in ambiguity, maintaining a relentless sense of urgency and realistic view of time (urgent patience) throughout an extended sales cycles
- Leadership presence Inspire confidence and quickly establish connection, credibility, trust, and influence with customer CEO to developer
- Creative transformation catalyst – Exercise creativity, independent judgment, and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and elegant business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs
- Chief architect: Lead customer strategy, architecture, roadmap, and migration planning workshops spanning business, applications, information, and technology domains
- Technology practitioner: Maintain relevant expert level competency in cloud native, DevOps, resiliency, data & analytics, security & compliance, infrastructure optimization, or automation serving as a specialist in the primary domains of focus.
Qualities & Skills Desired:
- Commitment, compassion, technical curiosity, and relentless pursuit of practical knowledge
- Regulatory compliance frameworks and applying new techniques to meet security and governance in public cloud architectures
- Wide-area and datacenter networking design, protocols, and implementation
- Extensive background in architecture, implementation, and delivery of real-world business/mission-critical systems
- Hands on skills with CI/CD and build automation tooling (Chef, Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong understanding of traditional monolithic and cloud-native application frameworks
- Ability to walk up the cloud stack (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) model with modern terminology and relevance
- A strong understanding and practical experience in planning and delivering cloud migration projects from traditional on-premises deployment models
- C-level presentation expertise
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, TOGAF, Zachman, OpenCA, ITIL, Cobit, Prince
- Cloud certification (Oracle, AWS, Azure, Google, etc.) preferred
- Open to travel as required
Job: Pre Sales
Title: ISV Cloud Solution Architect
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000FDA