Sr. Graphic Designer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
SCHAUMBURG, IL 60173
The Creative Group has an exciting opportunity for creative candidates that enjoy collaborating with other innovators and can also work well on their own. This Schaumburg, Illinois based Graphic Design position is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity.
- Develop images used in a variety of creative projects, which could include presentations, tradeshow graphics, brochures, ads, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, web/mobile and email design
- Responsible for material design, layout, and formatting. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs
- 5+ years’ experience in Graphic Design, in an agency or CPG environment
- Ample design experience for both print and digital platforms
- Previous experience designing and producing product packaging
- Clean digital portfolio showing recent and relevant variety of samples in packaging, digital, social, promotional, tradeshow design, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and provide art direction, as well as the ability to communicate ideas effectively and work collaboratively with others
- Photography experience preferred
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $27.00 – $32.00 / Hourly
Location: SCHAUMBURG, IL
Date Posted: May 29, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01300-0011467929
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing