Assembler (Day Shift)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Belvidere, IL 61008
1. Build and assemble specialized company products according to written customer order.
2. Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners.
3. Drill holes and performs tapping.
4. File off sharp edges.
5. Mix adhesives to specification and apply to product.
6. Perform testing and inspection of completed products for specifications required by the company.
7. Perform quality checks on products and then forwards to Production Manager.
8. Work in coordination with co-workers who are manufacturing and assembling parts and equipment to customer order.
9. Help co-workers, management and customers in problem solving.