Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Nashville, IL 62263
The Republic of Tea is looking for a Picker/Packer to work part-time hours. Hours are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Wednesday. Our shipping department performs picking of orders, packing products for shipping, and shipping confirmation. Individuals will be cross-trained in all areas of the pick and packing department Shipping confirmation is done throughout the workday.
• Accurately pick orders according to pick sheets and invoices: pick up product from designated warehouse locations, place product on cart, push cart to packing station, pack product in box and place on moving conveyor belt.
• Accurately pack product for shipping: place order onto packing station, scan each invoice into ERP system, scan the bar code on each item or case and inspect for accuracy and damage, pack items or cases into boxes with appropriate amount of packing materials, tape boxes with a tape gun and place on belt for shipment.
• Confirm shipping by sliding boxes onto scale, scanning for postage with scanning device and sliding box on shipping belt to await pick-up from shipping carrier.
• Load boxes from shipping belt to the shipping carrier’s truck.
• Perform other duties as assigned.