Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lisle, IL 60404
Farnsworth Group is seeking an Engineering Manager in our Lisle, IL office. In this role, you will work closely with our offices as you grow and lead a client focused, technically excellent transportation and traffic engineering team to serve local, statewide, and nationwide clients in the support of multiple planning, design, and construction projects.
• Manage and lead projects related to transportation planning and design, traffic studies, and construction engineering
• Client Relations
• New Business Development
• Develop and Mentor Staff
• Collaborate with other disciplines
• Establish and maintain budgets
• Work in partnership with leadership and other team members throughout the Transportation Group and Company
Specific Requirements include:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Civil Engineering program
• 12-25 years transportation and / or structural experience with diverse project experience
• Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
• Experience working on and with DOT, county and local agency projects / clients
• Proven leadership skills with engineering staff
• Strong team player in a multi-disciplinary environment
• Ability to effectively manage clients and projects
• Ability to effectively participate and lead marketing activities
• Ability to contribute to several projects simultaneously
• Working experience with Microsoft Office and knowledge of MicroStation and Geopak
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.