Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lisle, IL 60404
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer in our Lisle, IL office. In this role, you will provide mechanical design services applied primarily to HVAC, Fire Protection and Plumbing systems for healthcare, commercial, long-term care, industrial and educational facilities.
• Responsible for planning, conducting and coordinating detailed phases of design
• Develop and foster both internal and external client relationships
• Presents design reviews to clients
• Supports/assists development of project proposals and schedules
• Develops scopes and budget estimates for mechanical discipline work
Specific Requirements include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
• 10 + years of experience with Building Mechanical Systems
• Registered Professional Engineer License strongly preferred
• Design experience relative to medium/large commercial and institutional HVAC systems, including hydronic heating and cooling applications
• Familiarity with Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Carrier HAP/Trace 700, and Microsoft Office
• Diversified project type experience preferred
• Strong team player in a multi-disciplinary environment
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.