I-70 Female Janitor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Highland, IL 62249
Challenge Unlimited, Inc.
This position is for an individual with a documented disability to participate in AbilityOne, a vocational training program.
- Cleans, sanitizes, sweeps, mops, vacuums, dusts, restocks, and empties trash.
- Expected to safely operate equipment
- Contributes to teamwork by training and helping co-workers
- Continually performs duties with a special focus on safety, quality and customer service.
- lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
- pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs
- Must have a documented disability and meet criteria for AbilityOne program
- Be 21 years or older, have a valid driver’s license, and pass driving history check
- Pass criminal background checks and various state/federal registry checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/939wkz7mpwnr2bjc