Production Coordinator - 2020-16436
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rockford, IL 61104
Job Description & Requirements
- Checks the work schedule based on customer orders and the availability of raw materials and production capacity.
- Coordinators work with purchasing to ensure that production materials are available and adjusts the schedule when necessary with manager approval.
- Ensures that production schedules are met and shipments to customers are completed on time.
- Works with planning, purchasing, production and shipping to expedite product flow through the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 18 months Minimum experience in a clerical/ office role.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative.
- Strong problem*solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels in the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.