Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Scott Afb, IL 62225
Telos is seeking Network Administrators to join our team at a multitude of bases across the United States. The start dates will be summer, 2020. If you are transitioning out of the military or seeking a fresh start to your IT career, please complete an online application. Our HR team will be in touch soon with more information on location specifics.
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
These positions will be based across the United States at Air Force Bases.
The Network Administrator will be familiar with Information Technology (IT) concepts, practices and procedures and work with customer counterparts to share responsibility for operations, configuration, and maintenance of voice, video, and data transport and associated routers, switches, voice systems, voice-over-IP, video bridges, information transfer nodes, and communications closet wiring. Additionally, the Network Administrator will maintain network encryption devices; perform internal network management, monitoring, fault notification and management; DNS/DHCP administration; install and administer wireless network devices. More specific areas of support are identified below:
- Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) Infrastructure
- Upgrade, integrate, install, configure, test, maintain, dismantle and turn in data and video communication networks both hardware and software. Required communication capability includes the understanding of the interconnectivity of wireless, fiber optics, coaxial and copper (twisted pair) broadband and baseband.
- Follow applicable environmental energy efficiency guidelines when purchasing new hardware or electronic equipment.
- Network Infrastructure Support Provide network infrastructure support (technical control) including, but not limited to:
- Point-to-point installs and maintenance.
- Long-haul circuit management and operations.
- Loading circuit encryption equipment.
- Infrastructure network equipment.
- Installation, repair and management of network infrastructure.
- Net Integration
Barksdale Afb, LA 71110 US
Davis Monthan Afb, AZ 85708 US
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544 US
Langley Air Force Base, VA 23665 US
LEWIS MCCHORD, WA 98433 US
Ramstein Air Base, RP DE
Rome, NY 13441 US
Scott Afb, IL
Employer’s Job# 1389-Scott Afb
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.