Field Service Technician II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lincoln, IL 62656
Hillrom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
The primary duties of a Medical Equipment Service Representative involve performing repair and troubleshooting work on various medical equipment.
- Responsible for electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems repairs; in addition to pre installation and preventative maintenance
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical equipment, using a company provided vehicle to customer facilities
- Periodically work on an on-call rotation that involves a 24/7/365 operation
- Responsible for direct customer contact
- Frequent patient handling
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and driving record
- Basic mathematical skills – addition, subtraction, multiplicand, division
- Technical or Trade School training
- DOT physical card (assistance is provided)
- Experience with FDA regulated products
- Experience in customer service
- Responsible for adhering to Hillrom Safety Procedures.
- Must wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to safety shoes, eye protection, gloves, and protective clothing. All equipment is provided.
- Frequently works in environments were biohazards could be present. i.e. Hospitals, Service Centers, and Depots.
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://hillrom.contacthr.com/75712422.jpg /
Employer’s Job# 75712422
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.