Fontanini - QC Auditor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mc Cook, IL 60525
- Conducts Quality Evaluations of products and practices according to procedures and specification.
- Conducts Food Safety activities CCP, monitoring GMP/Process auditing and product sampling.
- Conducts Regulatory activities for Microbiological swabbing and Label verifications.
- Communicates with the appropriate operations personnel to resolve day-to-day problems.
- Assures the proper handling of products and services when not meeting Hormel and regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the monitoring of departmental and plant-wide goals to improve quality, maximize efficiencies and minimize costs.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to complete required documentation, including use of tables, pc, scanners.
- Ability to tolerate temperatures of 35 degrees or >90F or below for entire shift and lift up 35lbs.
- High School Diploma
- QA experience
- Ability to manage time well, deal with multiple tasks and handle stressful situations.
- Good communication and reason skills to retrieve information from co-workers and to relay information to and from all employee levels.
Hormel Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.