Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER
The Electrical Controls Engineer will work in a project team environment with other engineers and machine assemblers. Controls Engineers will program and troubleshoot Siemens and Allen-Bradley PLCs and will take projects from start to finish. Will be responsible for installations, troubleshooting and debugging of various equipment. Controls Engineer will write programs from scratch and make modifications to existing programs.
• 5+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering
• BS in Electrical Engineering is highly preferred
• Experience Programming & Troubleshooting Allen-Bradley & Siemens PLC’s
• 2D AutoCAD Electrical Design – Panel design, cable assemblies, wire harnesses, etc.
• Understanding of Servo Motors