IT Help Desk Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elmhurst, IL 60126
IT Help Desk Analyst
Elmhurst, IL, USA Req #382
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Supports and maintains the day to day equipment, hardware and software at all Superior locations. Also responds to issues pertaining to mobile data terminals, audio visual equipment, and network problems.
Expectation of the Position:
Supports the guiding principals & vision by exhibiting the following behavior with employees and providers:
- Excellence & Competence
- Help desk (end user) support to all Superior Ambulance employees. ?
- Installs and updates new software and fixes hardware issues.
- Provides support for all authorized applications and services.
- Initial responder to all problem tickets related to network support, phone systems, Dispatch technologies, Crew Scheduler, Zoll, Ceridian, server, storage, account management, etc.
- Responsible for imaging and rebuilding of Company provided computers and mobile devices.
- Sets up all Audio Visual equipment.
- Trains staff and users on as needed basis for all Company provided and authorized resources, hardware, applications and services.
- Plans and coordinates visits to remote stations and approved facilities to assist with computer related issues.
- Assists as needed in approved IT maintenance activities.
- Maintains work order tickets and software licenses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. ??
- College degree preferred with background in IT. ?
- Prior help desk experience is preferred.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is consistently required to sit; use hands, fingers, handle, feel; and talk, hear & see. ? The employee is frequently required to bend, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, push, pull, stand and walk. ? The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. ? Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. ? The employee is occasionally required to work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment with employees in 3 states in multiple locations. ? Lifting requirements of a minimum of 50 lbs.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly in verbal contact with others and constantly works face-to-face with and around others. ?C onsistently uses office equipment such as computers, typewriters, copy machine, fax machine, telephone, keyboard, calculator, stapler, etc. ??????