Data Integrity Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
The Data Integrity team is primarily responsible for the creation and stewardship of Security data and analytics calculations for all of Guggenheim Partners Investment Management. The Data Integrity Analyst sits on this team which is part of Operations and based in the Chicago office.
- Daily assessment of the Data Integrity Group’s suite of quality control reports, including but not limited to: factor and coupon validation, new issuance Bloomberg checks, missing issuers, asset class sector checks, and security ticker check.
- Update and recalculate principal and income projections.
- Produce monthly external reporting for the Data Integrity Group.
- Perform daily NRSRO credit ratings reviews and updates.
- Perform daily ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) ratings reviews and updates.
- Monitor security data flow across the risk management system, the portfolio accounting system, the order management system, the option trading system, and the data warehouse to ensure consistent and accurate information is used across the firm.
- Review and interpret fixed income analytics, identifying and documenting outliers.
- Timely response to queries affecting both the risk management system and the accounting system.
- Update and review fixed income cash flows, ensuring that the resulting bond analytics are within reasonable expectations of the portfolio trading desk and trading group.
- Consult management on how to develop continued incremental improvement and increased efficiencies across Operations.
- Assist other members of the team with special projects and respond to internal/external ad hoc requests
- Undergraduate degree and at least 1 year of fixed income and/or middle office experience
- Thorough understanding of fixed income securities, including structured products
- Ability to work on a team to create processes and influence change
- Aptitude for quantitative analytics
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and client service
- Communicate and prioritize effectively
- Extensive Excel proficiency and knowledge/use of Microsoft products
- Completion of the CFA Level 1 exam is a plus, but not required
What You Can Expect From Us
- Collaborative environment, with honest and direct interactions
- Opportunity to develop, grow, and learn the broader business
- Health and wellness programs through comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Modern, conveniently-located facilities
- Community and corporate citizenship through volunteer time off and matching gift programs
Guggenheim Guiding Principles
Stewardship, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Talent
About the Firm
About Guggenheim Investments
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/4qhym5tvkr5pdp23