Sr. Solutions Architect, Security, Identity and Co
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60607
Are you passionate about cloud computing with a particular focus on information security, identity, and compliance? Do you have a unique combination of in-depth technical knowledge, business acumen, and strong interpersonal skills? Do you like helping organizational leaders think through how to secure services in the AWS Cloud?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a security and compliance solutions architect to work with our customers and other AWS teams to craft cloud-based solutions.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate is a trusted advisor to our customers and works with AWS sales, business development, solutions architecture, and product teams to develop the internal security and compliance expertise needed to drive revenue.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with AWS customers to convey cloud computing security, identity, compliance, and risk management best practices
- Work with other teams within AWS to drive workload adoption
- Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying secure and compliant cloud-based solutions
- Provide mentorship across AWS sales and solutions architecture teams regarding security and compliance to build skills in the field
- Represent AWS at trade events by delivering presentations and workshops
Join Amazon today and be part of a company whose credo is “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
- Seven or more years of experience in the design, implementation, and operation of complex systems
- Five or more years of experience in information security or compliance role
- A solid understanding of the cloud computing business modelAdvertisement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.