Commercial Strategy Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Cicero, IL 60804
Commercial Strategy Manager
We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking for a strategy project manager to lead, develop and implement key commercial initiatives in support of our supplier and portfolio prioritization strategy. As the Commercial Strategy Manager, you will lead cross company coordination through analytics, insights and presentation formulation to develop commodity and supplier related growth and expansion initiatives.
If you possess business strategy project manager capabilities (preferably from beverage alcohol or CPG / Consumer Products) who can comfortably coach and influence in a very complex stakeholder arena, and you’re looking to grow your career by helping to develop commercial strategic initiatives, then come join our fun and family-based culture.
Lead the development and implementation of key strategic projects specific to BBG Commodity, Portfolio and Supplier Strategy
- Design long-range strategic planning (3yrs) with BBG’s core wine/spirits suppliers (Diageo, Moet, Brown Forman, Gallo, William Grant & Sons, Tito’s, Treasury Wine Estates, etc).
- Lead M&E of SBD commercial strategy initiatives.
- Lead analysis using internal and external data sources to drive development of network beverage commodity strategy (Beer, Wine, Spirits, Non Alc).
- Lead enterprise-wide new & expanded supplier coordination, analysis and pitch development.
- Develop and support Supplier-facing presentations, in collaboration with commercial teams.
- Lead, analyze and recommend portfolio (categories/sub-categories) and supplier opportunities to guide expansion strategy & identify insights and resulting commercial implications.
- Develop multi-supplier solution to support 360 market – wide programming opportunities across categories / key themes (e.g., BBG Tequilas / Cinco de Mayo).
- Develop Internal business review/ executive level updates on SBD commercial strategy initiatives and present commercial strategy project updates to senior BBG and supplier leadership.
- 2-5 years Corporate / Commercial / Consulting Experience
- 2+ years experience with beverage alcohol, preferred although not required
- Bachelors minimum; MBA preferred although not required
- Prior experience as Consultant preferred although not required
- Advanced technical computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint in particular)
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to learn and adapt to various databases, technology
- Proven project management experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial sales and other cross functional experience preferred
- Open to business travel of 30%
Corporate- OtherNeed help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.