Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 342539
Location: Deerfield, IL 60015
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
ALM, Business Analyst, Cognos, Tableau
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Deerfield, IL 60015
Day to day:
• Analyze, create, document and test new and enhanced business processes for validated Quality systems.
• Identify, evaluate, develop and or redesign systems and procedures to meet user requirements.
• Create detailed written user requirements for developers.
• Provide consultation to internal customers on business process redesign.
• Assist in the development of system documentation and training materials as well as training processes.
Demonstrate solid business knowledge, require minimum direction, give medium guidance to others, handle moderately complex problems, and possess solid knowledge of SDLC
• Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications and requirements on small/medium/large size projects.
• Develop and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans.
• Define, design, and document business flows and processes on small & medium size projects.
• Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency.
• Identify and resolve issues / defects.
• Act as the primary contact for processes between IT developers and the business.
• Provide end-user support on applications supported within the organization.
• Identify, analyze, propose and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact the project.
• Identify and understand issues that may impact day-to-day operations and or project costs.
• Use technical tools for (queries, process maps, etc) for problem resolution.
• Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
• Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions or teams. Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function.
• Provide cross-functional and business knowledge to develop business system and process alternatives.
• Train others as appropriate on specific area of business or systems expertise. Assist in development of training materials
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business.
• 5+ years’ experience in applying information systems solutions to business problems.
• Experience in system validation, testing, problem resolution, and training users, HP ALM, Cognos, Tableau.
• Solid knowledge of application validation such as IQs, OQs, PQs and the application development process.
• Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening).
• Solid business knowledge.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)