Client Systems Technician*-EG
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
St. Clair, IL 62225
Client Systems Technician*-EG
Telos is seeking Client Support Technicians to join our team at a multitude of bases across the United States. The start dates will be Summer, 2020. If you are transitioning out of the military or seeking a fresh start to your IT career please complete an online application. Our HR team will be in touch soon with more information on location specifics.
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This positions will be in the United States at various Air Force military bases.
The Client Support Technician (Mid) will be familiar with Information Technology (IT) concepts, practices and procedures and work with customer counterparts to provide the following services:
- Help Desk Provide network assistance and technical support to resolve user problems, service requests, communications, computer, voice, network faults and outages. Provide network assistance and trouble resolution based on a fully integrated trouble ticketing system that will automatically assign priorities and set response times and escalation timelines based on the criticality of the system being reported on.
- Use the local help desk ticket system and associated databases to enter, document, track, coordinate, route, resolve, and close user ticket issues.
- Provide the ability to run Ad Hoc queries against the central repository for trouble ticket tracking/status to provide better customer support.
- Resolve customers administrative and technical communications problems.
- Perform the installation of equipment, connection of peripherals and the installing/deleting of client level software and ensure all documentation is in accordance with established policies, guidance and directives.
Davis Monthan Afb, AZ 85708 US
Elmendorf Afb, AK 99506 US
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544 US
Langley Air Force Base, VA 23665 US
LEWIS MCCHORD, WA 98431 US
Rome, NY 13440 US
Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225 US
Tyndall A F B, FL 32403 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 1395-Scott Air Force Base
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.