Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
East Hannibal, IL 62343
Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
This position is responsible for conducting commercial and trading activities associated with grain origination and marketing.
– Trade and manage grain, grain products, and proper hedging procedures at terms that contribute to maximizing company profits.
– Initiate and/or respond to customer inquiries regarding grain origination, bids, grade reporting, accounting, hours, contract status, etc. in a manner that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
– Maintain relationships with elevators, farmers, livestock producers, feed mills; and meet/exceed Commercial goals.
– Facilitate and assist in the communication and exchange of business information, market conditions and changing crops between division and Elevator Managers in a timely and accurate manner.
– Perform detailed logistics management and low-cost analysis scenarios.
– Assist in the maintenance of U.S. production and supply and demand analysis for corn, beans, wheat, rice and milo.
– Work closely with division, trading, accounting, and credit management.
– Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Business, General Business, Finance and 5+ years commercial experience or equivalent preferred.
– Expert knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, market values, pricing and margin factors, and the ability to train others highly preferred.
– Knowledge of cash commodity trading and Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) experience preferred.
– Proficient computer skills, including Email, Excel, Microsoft Word, and other technical software packages required.
– Sales Knowledge and negotiation skills required.
– Organizational skills and program execution capabilities required.
– Expert customer service skills required.
– Good verbal and written communication skills required.
– Timeliness and accuracy required.
– Ability to learn, prioritize, and multitask in a fast paced changing environment required.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Employer’s Job# 569758201A8
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.