Head of Regional Marketing Communications Center
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Loves Park, IL 61111
HEAD OF REGIONAL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS CENTER
Job ID: 13274
Loves Park, IL, US Milwaukee, WI, US JOB DESCRIPTION
Danfoss is looking for a Head of Regional Marketing Communications Center – Americas, who is passionate about facilitating a seamless customer journey through high-quality marketing communications strategies. The position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing Communications and is located in Loves Park, IL or Milwaukee, WI and will require 15-25 travel days per year.
The Marketing Communication Centers is a newly established organization in Danfoss Drives, and as Head of Regional Marketing Communications Center – Americas, you can expect to lead a small, yet dynamic Regional Marketing Communications team, where you will lead the organizational transformation in this team. You will be a key player in accelerating sales growth by developing industry leading marketing activities and campaigns founded in thorough understanding of customer needs. This organization oversees executing marketing plans in the region and activating global/regional market communication concepts, tools, and materials. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for regional marketing plan based on regional business plans and strategies, incl. yearly activity planning, as well as aligning the marketing plan with sales organization. Responsibility for regional marketing budget
- Driving regional marketing communication projects and content development as people leader and project manager based on customer insights and customer journey thinking
- Participating in cross regional/global marketing campaigns developments and projects
- Co-develop the newly established cross regional Marketing Communications organization together with the rest of the Marketing Communications leadership team
- Hold performance dialogues, employee development dialogues, and general activity dialogues in your team
- Handling external vendor contacts and agreements with agencies and other vendor companies
- Travel of 15-25 days a year within the region is required.
BACKGROUND & SKILLS
The qualified candidate is required to hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent and also have a minimum of 7 years of professional experience within Marketing Communications and People Leadership with a focus on digital marketing.
Other Preferred Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience highly preferred.
- Experience leading people and ensuring strong performance in the team, as well as quality and reliability.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing from a customer-centric perspective.
- Experience driving change through an organization.
- Excellent ability to understand and execute on strategy, decision-making, and good workflows.
Employer’s Job# 13274
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.