Financial Analyst I - Finance Development Program (June 2021
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Financial Analyst I – Finance Development Program (June 2021)
The Finance Development Program aims to hire highly talented and motivated college graduates to enter a rotational program that provides an opportunity to develop into well-rounded, early career finance professionals.
Zurich is currently accepting applications for the June 2021 program.
- 2-year, entry level rotational program that supports development of the technical and leadership skills to become senior-level financial analysts
- 4, 6-month rotations within the Finance organization spanning core finance disciplines, including opportunities in Financial Accounting and Reporting, Planning and Expense Management, Business Performance & Insight, Treasury, Finance Operations, Reinsurance and more.
- Strong, dynamic team environment and interaction with senior managers and key leaders across the organization
- Directed by the Head of the CFO Office and sponsored by our Finance Leadership Team
- Based at Zurich’s North American headquarters in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and No prior experience required in the Finance area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in the Finance area
- Experience with one or more of the following: general ledger, financial reporting systems or treasury workstation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and a final cumulative GPA at/above 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Corporate internship experience
- Aptitude for automation and process improvement internship experience
- Sound knowledge of accounting or finance principles
- General ledger or accounting transactional experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
- Technology experience related to one or more of the following areas preferred: General ledger, financial reporting systems, treasury workstation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Vets
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Schaumburg
Job Posting 07/15/20
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 2000043N
It is the Policy of Zurich in North America, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best-qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status.