Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rockford, IL 61101
Rockford, IL, USA Req #393
Friday, July 10, 2020
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. ?is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.? We are an? Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. ? Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.? M/F/V/D?
Often imitated, never replicated. Put your career in the hands of those who care.?Come join our winning team.?We’ve been growing the best EMS professionals for over 60 years.?
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc., is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Illinois, Northwest Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan.? We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation, as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation.? Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.?
The basic function of the?EMT-B is to provide medical care and transportation for a patient at the?Emergency Medical Technician?(EMT-B) level, within their scope of practice, as stipulated by Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and/or EMS Commission of Indiana.?
- Great benefits through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Referral bonus
- Progressive call bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full and Part-time positions
- 14 stations to choose from
- Continuing Education
- Competitive compensation
- We provide critical care training at no cost
- Minimum qualifications are you must be at least 18 years of age
- Tested into St. Francis Hospital system.
- Have HS Diploma or GED, IL State EMT-P certification
- Valid Driver’s License & good driving record
- Consent to criminal background check
- Pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical & lifting agility examination along with a successful interview.
- PHTLS/ BTLS Certification
- National Registry
- Field Experience?
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. ?