Acct Resolution Spec 1 - RM
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Belleville, IL 62220
- File claims using all appropriate forms and attachments.
- Research account denials and file written appeals, when necessary.
- Evaluate the information received from the client to determine which insurance to bill and attain necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
- Research account information to determine the necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
- Ensure the integrity of each claim that is billed.
- Document in detail all efforts in CUBS system and any other computer system necessary.
- Verify patient information and benefits.
- Appeal accounts in writing.
- Draft letters to clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Formal training in the specialty of Insurance Billing preferred.
- Knowledge of all insurance payers preferred.
- Proficient PC knowledge and the ability to type 30-40 wpm.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Capability to present oneself in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to stay on task with little or no supervision.
- Bilingual Speak (English and Spanish)