PRODUCTION LINE LEADER
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wheeling, IL 60090
My client is a big contributor to the Food Industry and are #1 in the market. They are a great company who takes great care of their employees! There only 20 openings for their Wheeling, IL location and 18 openings for their Antioch, IL location. If this is for you, APPLY, CALL ME, AND ASK HOW YOU CAN GET AN INTERVIEW.
Position: Production Line Leader I
Locations: Wheeling, IL & Antioch, IL
This is an entry-level leadership position. A lead must demonstrate the ability to perform all manufacturing functions associated with production, including but not limited to:
• Data entry
• Product inspection and packaging
• Line preparation and press operations and processes
• Provides work instructions to the individuals on assigned lines
• The training of newly hired and temporary employees on a regular basis and as needed.
• Leaders may oversee lower leads and work in conjunction with other leads to ensure the smooth operation and efficiency of the various processes and production operations in the manufacturing department.
• Manage schedules, ordering of raw materials.
• Direct Production Workers
• Complete Daily Production Paperwork
• Set up Production Lines
• Identify Production Line issues
• Identify and Enforce Company Regulations
• Preferred: Bilingual- Spanish and English
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Background in production/manufacturing
Strong communication and interpersonal skill
Problem Solving and Decision-making
Physical Demands (movement) Balancing, carrying, climbing, crouching, picking, pinching, grasping, hearing, lifting (up to 35 lbs.), standing, and walking.