Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Scott AFB, IL 62225
Mission Essential Work – Trace is hiring immediately!
Job Title: Network Controller
Job Location: Scott AFB, IL
Security Clearance: Active, in-scope US Government issued Secret/SSBI
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for a Network Controller to join our team based on-site in Scott AFB, IL. Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to its customers, the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. This position directly supports the DISA-provided GIG capabilities and services in our 24×7 Global Network Support Center (GNSC) working in our Transport, IP, and / or Unified Capabilities (UC) NOC.
- Responsible for overall network engineering support for customer programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components of the DISA Enterprise Network.
- Partner with Engineering team to provide specifications for network architecture, evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments.
- Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and system architectures to develop solutions for network outages or other systems issues.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems.
- Interacts with customer and/or senior leadership regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- May be required to troubleshoot issues utilizing established procedures.
- Position requires a minimum of two (2) years of relevant technical experience.
- Current DoD-8570 IAT Level II baseline certification (Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, etc.) within ninety (90) days of employment.
- Must have the ability to work in a 24/7 shift operation environment .
- Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, DSN/DRSN, GVS, ATM, Promina, CISCO, MSPP, Optical Switching.
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP.
- An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret/SSBI security clearance.
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/d329h2qp9pcvgdgn