Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Inspection Experts, Inc a facilities management firm is seeking a qualified HVAC Technician for an immediate opening:
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot commercial HVAC, commercial refrigeration, CHILLERS, and mechanical room related equipment.
- Conduct equipment readings critical for operations, efficient performance, maintenance history, and reporting. BAS EXPERIENCE A PLUS!
- Collect, execute and complete daily service tickets and repair calls.
- Complete internal & external inspections of chillers, HVAC and associated controls.
- Perform inspections and preventative equipment maintenance as scheduled.
- Provides clear, accurate, customer-focused verbal& written communication.
- Ensures top quality service in a timely, efficient, & customer-focused manner.
- Ensure compliance with company, industry, and regulatory safety standards and protocols.
- Maintain 100% customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectations.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Trade or Vocational School education, plus minimum three years’ experience in HVAC trade as a journeyman required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience installing, operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, chillers (air cooled and water cooled), HVAC mechanical distribution, controls (DDC), and hydraulic systems.
- CFC Certification required. MUST HAVE UNIVERSAL
- Ability to read and interpret system and equipment plans, specifications, operating manuals.
- Basic computer skills including e-mail and data entry using Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs & transport equipment & tools in excess of 300 lbs
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication and organization skills
- Valid Driver’s License issued by state of residence and in good standing
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
- Will be required to pass a security clearance investigation
- Will require flexibility for “on call” support or varied schedule needs. Job Type: Full-time