Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Davenport, IA 52807
At Barker Apartments, every team member plays a vital role and being the leading apartment company with over 1300 units in the Quad Cities; joining our team leads to an exciting and fulfilling career.
Applications are being accepted for* Full-Time Maintenance Technicians* who are mechanically inclined, dependable and enjoy various maintenance and labor projects including but not limited to:
- HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry
- Preventative maintenance and upkeep of buildings, common areas and grounds
- Concrete repair, balcony and deck repair, siding and building repair, tree trimming
- Ability to operate power and hand tools, light and heavy equipment and lift at minimum of 60 pounds.
Preferred candidates for this full-time position will possess skills in any of the above areas; be able to troubleshoot, and maintain a professional appearance and communication with all tenants, coworkers and supervisors.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have at least one and preferably more than one of the following skills: HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry.
Barker Apartments, QC offers competitive compensation, starting at $16-$18/hr dependent on experience and skills; along with an excellent benefits package that includes, but is not limited to:
- Health Insurance, 401(K), Life Insurance, Rental Discount
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time, Continued Education Reimbursement
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour plus Overtime and On Call Bonus